New Fees for 2023 and the ability to schedule amenities for your camp !!
Challenge and Objective
The group performs a variety of tasks while standing on a wooden platform balanced on a 10-foot-long beam.
Variations for Accomplishing the Event
• Split the group in half at opposite ends of the platform. The group boards the “ship” without allowing the platform to touch the ground.
• The divided group changes the ends of the platform without letting it touch the ground.
• With participants standing on the outside edge of the platform, the group rotates 360 degrees without letting the platform touch the ground.
• With the divided group standing on the ground at each end of the platform, participants exchange ends with the fewest platform ground touches.
• With the group balanced in the center of the platform, participants move to the ends of the platform with the fewest possible platform ground touches.
• With the group balanced on the platform, everyone abandons ship (steps off the platform) without allowing the platform to touch the ground.