• This site is within the main campground area
• It comfortably accommodates 10 to 15 Tents or RV’s
• Parking for vehicles is on the side of the road adjacent
• Has 1 Fire ring on site and is adjacent to a large fire ring
• It is 20M from the Shelter which is shared with the rest of the campground and contains 3 refrigerators.
• Toilet trailer with flush toilets and sinks is 100M west.
• This site is 100M north of Lakeshore Road, directly N of the main campground
• It will comfortably accommodate 15 to 20 Tents.
• The adjacent parking area will park a couple of RV’s or trailers and 4 or 5 vehicles
• The site has a 20’ x 30’ Gazebo
• There are 2 pit toilets 20M from the site. The Flush toilets and sinks are 200M south in the main campground.
• There is 1 fire ring close to the Gazebo.
• This site is 100M north of Lakeshore Road and the Ravens Roost cabin.
• This is a very large site in the order of 2 acres.
• There is substantial parking about 10M from the site
. The surface is not adequate for vehicles or trailers on the site itself.
• There are pit toilets 30M west of the site
. The flush toilets sinks, and showers are 100M south in the Fox Den building.
• There is a fire ring on site.
• This is a remote site at the far west end of the camp
• It is quite large ~ 2 acres natural clearing
• There is no vehicle access to the camp. It sits about 50M from the turnaround at the end of the multi use trail which could accommodate ~20 vehicles or trailers
. • It has a single outhouse on site. Pit toilets 300M east and Fox flush toilets, sinks and showers 150M south of that.
• There is a fire ring on site
• This site is very close to the main cabins screened by a row of Spruce trees and a dry creek bed.
• It is the smallest of the Group sites. It is able to handle 10 to 15 tents. No adjacent trailer or RV parking.
• 50 M from the flush toilets and showers
. • Large fire ring.